Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 Greatest Fears of First Time Home Buyers: Part 3


3.    I’m afraid I won’t qualify for a mortgage, so I’m afraid to apply for one.

Getting a home loan is still possible. However, it takes the right lender to get the job done well! DO NOT pay up-front for an initial pre-qualification consultation with a lender. You simply don’t have to these days. Once again, find a Realtor you feel has a good handle on the business of buying and selling houses (find my number and email address at end of this report). I can suggest good lenders to talk to about your specific situation. If one lender can’t get you qualified, perhaps another can. And lastly, if a lender can’t get you qualified today, they can tell you what you need to do to correct the situation. That way you will have a "to do" list and when you’ve completed it, you will be prepared to qualify for a mortgage.  Or maybe we should talk about rent-to-own options.

No comments:

Post a Comment